Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birth of Theociraptor!

Hello and welcome to the very beginning of Theociraptor! My name is Mike Pace, and I'll be your overly-charming host. This is a spin-off blog of THEOdyssey, my first blog that I co-host with Bryan McKenzie. While THEOdyssey is strictly theology and public affairs, the content of Theociraptor will be more along the lines of popular culture, art, and of course theology (I just can't escape it).

I want this blog to be a place where serious ideas and creativity can be reflected on comfortably, without an air of pedantic scholarism that I see all too often on blogs that deal with theology and counter culture. I'll try and update this daily, as there's always something to talk about. So to tide you over until I actually add some meaty content tomorrow, here's an epic battle between African wildlife:





-Mike

No comments: